Monday, March 12, 2007

Meet the Dilleys!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I have started this blog as an attempt to keep my friends and family better updated on how Jason and I are doing. I realized I'm not always quick about letting people know what's going on, so maybe if I do it this way, I can post, but then it's their responsibility to read and check up on me!

If I've given you the address to my blogger page, you most likely already know who I am at least. I'm a Junior at WWU, majoring in Business Administration with a Focus on Management. I'm a good student, and I'm really enjoyig it. I work at Kohl's department store, doing morning freight. Jason is a Senior also at WWU, majoring in Secondary Math Education (Middle/High School Math Teacher). He works at Bellingham Millworks Supply, and he loves it.

We have two cats - Aiko and Tabetha. We've had Aiko (eye-EE-co) since he was a kitten, and he's now almost 6. We had another cat, but he ran away about 2 months ago, so we now have Tabetha the tabby cat, a kitten of about 4 months. She's so sweet and cuddly, and a great amusment to us and companion to Aiko.

I shouldn't spend too much time on this blog today, I have a lot more to read this week. All of my professors decided to put a lot of reading on my final exams, which are next week. (Two on monday, one on wednesday) Jason doesn't have any finals. He's so lucky!

I'm sure I'll post more later, and possibly some pictures, but that's all I have for now!

No comments: